PDO Thread Lift in Huntington Beach
PDO Thread Lift in Huntington beach is a minimally-invasive treatment, safe and effective for many facial areas, including jowls, cheeks (mid face), and brows.
What is PDO Thread Lift?
A minimally invasive, non-surgical thread lift that is very safe and effective with little downtime. Threads inserted under the skin to immediately and effectively lift saggy skin. Thread lifts are non-allergic, non-antigenic, completely biodegradable, and don’t create scar tissue. Since the body completely absorbs the PDO material, possible complication significantly reduced.
PDO Thread Lift is a non-surgical facelift using dissolvable polydioxanone sutures to lift and tighten skin for collagen production. Sutures administered directly into your skin with a blunt-tip cannula. Once infiltrated, they activate your skin’s self-healing capabilities by producing new collagen.
PDO Thread Lift Before and After
PDO Thread Lift Treatment Areas
MINT PDO Threads
MINT™ stands for Minimally Invasive Nonsurgical Thread. MINT PDO Threads are an innovative absorbable suture containing polydioxanone (PDO), used in orthopedic and cardiovascular procedures for over three decades. With no pain, recovery or downtime required, they make for a convenient option for many clients seeking long-lasting results without surgery.
MINT brand of PDO threads is unique in that they feature a 360-degree helix design, which allows the barbs to grip tissues in all directions for stronger grips and longer lifting power than conventionally sliced barbed PDO threads. Furthermore, MINT threads boast bi-directional and spiral barbs which help secure tissue anchorage for more sustained lifting action.
Benefits of PDO Thread Lift in Huntington Beach
PDO Thread Lift Cost in Huntington Beach
A consultation required for all clients to evaluate if the client is a good candidate. Can treated on same day.
- Facial PDO Thread Lift $2000 +
- Submental PDO Thread Lift $1000 +
Best Candidates For PDO Thread Lift
Are you a man or woman worried about the appearance of your face but ineligible for a facelift? A PDO thread lift may be the ideal treatment. This non-surgical option safely and effectively restores youthful contour to areas such as the face, neck, and jawline using FDA-approved absorbable threads.
Ideal Candidates for PDO Thread Lift
Adults looking to lift and firm their facial skin without surgery should consider getting a PDO thread lift. They should be in good health, interested in anti-aging treatments to enhance their appearance, and those with healthy hearts are especially suitable.
They should also set realistic expectations about the outcomes from this procedure and how long they will last. This treatment works by stimulating collagen production in the body, lifting and tightening skin at the same time.
It will take some time for your skin to respond to the treatment, so be patient and diligent with your skincare routine before you see visible improvements.
Your results may begin to take shape within one week after treatment, though it takes several months for all of the new collagen to fully develop and become visible. Over the course of six months, as fibroblast cells in the dermis start replenishing damaged collagen matrix with healthy new protein, you will continue seeing improvements in your skin’s condition.
The skin appears tighter, smoother, and younger-looking – all naturally!
When Is the Ideal Time for a PDO Thread Lift?
A PDO thread lift can give you a refreshed, more youthful appearance without the need for surgery or extensive downtime. Not only that, but it may reduce signs of aging in your face as well as other parts of the body such as arms and legs.
If you’re considering a PDO thread lift, discuss your aesthetic goals with House of Aesthetics Med Spa practitioner and see if this treatment is right for you. We can work together to craft an individualized treatment plan that helps meet those objectives while taking into account personal needs and preferences.
A PDO thread lift recommended when you experience natural signs of aging on your face and other parts of the body, such as loss of elasticity, crepey skin, or wrinkles.
How Long Does PDO Thread Lift Last?
The effects of a PDO Thread Lift are long-lasting due to its natural collagen stimulation that occurs during treatment. This encourages skin cells to produce more collagen, leading to an overall smoother, firmer and younger complexion.
Most patients experience immediate improvement after a thread lift, although their results begin to wane around 6 months due to natural healing processes that take place after the threads have been dissolving.
Preparation And Aftercare
With proper preparation and aftercare, the effects of a PDO thread lift can last up to 12-18 months. During this period, your body will continue producing collagen in the treated areas.
Opting for a PDO thread lift procedure has many advantages, including minimal recovery time, no visible scarring and subtle results. Furthermore, this procedure has proven relatively safe with no reported side effects or allergic reactions.
- Thread lift candidates should consult with our practitioner to assess if they are suitable for the procedure. During this consultation, patients can discuss their specific goals and gain more information on this popular anti-aging treatment.
- PDO thread lifts are ideal for patients who desire an alternative to surgical facelifts and have mild to moderate skin sagginess, lines and wrinkles in the forehead, cheeks or jowls. These patients typically have mild to moderate signs of aging on their faces such as wrinkles, lines or folds around their mouths or eyes.
- PDO Thread Lift treatment is an ideal alternative for those who do not wish to undergo more invasive procedures in the future, as all sutures used in this procedure are absorb by your body without leaving behind any visible scars.
- Thread lifts can be use in two forms: thinner mono-threads for adding volume and rejuvenating the face, or thicker threads to lift and tighten skin on chin and neck. As new collagen and fibrous tissue forms around the threads, your face becomes firmer and smoother; results vary between individuals; however, follow-up visits a few months after treatment allow your practitioner to assess progress with the procedure.
During your PDO Thread Lift procedure, you will numb with local anesthesia and lidocaine for comfort.
- A small pilot hole made using a needle, then a microcannula inserted through it to insert barbed PDO threads beneath your skin in precise locations.
- Barbed PDO threads grip onto drooping skin and soft tissue, lifting the area and producing desired results. These threads can reduce fine lines, crow’s feet, and soften mouth wrinkles.
- When you come in for your treatment, we will thoroughly sanitize and prepare the area to treated. Lidocaine will then inject into your face to provide comfort during the procedure.
- Your PDO Thread Lift should take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. Afterward, you can return home and resume most daily activities immediately.
- After your PDO Thread Lift, you may experience mild bruising and swelling. However, these effects should subside within a few days. Swelling can treat with cold compresses, ice applications or acetaminophen.
- After your PDO Thread Lift, it is important to avoid rubbing your face or drinking with a straw for the first week.
- Additionally, smoke, have dental procedures done, and sleep on your side in order to prevent stretching of the skin around the threads.
- PDO Thread Lifts don’t leave behind scarring and are fully absorb by the body in 4 to 6 months, encouraging collagen production and stimulating skin structure. With proper care, the results from your PDO Thread Lift can last years with additional treatments keeping it looking youthful.
After your PDO thread lift procedure in Huntington Beach, it is important to take good care of yourself to maximize the effects. At House of Aesthetics Med Spa, we want you to maximize the advantages of your anti-aging treatment; that is why we have put together this post with four things that should not happen afterward.
- Sleeping on your side after a thread lift not recommended as it puts strain on your face and could cause swelling, bruising, or the thread formula to shift out of place. Instead, try sleeping with your head elevated on a pillow for support.
- After your thread lift, try not to wear makeup for several days in order to reduce the risk of rubbing out the threads. Additionally, drink plenty of water and take it easy in the weeks following your treatment.
- Be careful not to consume too much alcohol or use products containing aspirin during threading, as these may increase bleeding during the procedure and cause complications like scarring.
- Before your threading appointment, it recommended that you refrain from high-intensity workouts and sauna/steam rooms for at least a week. These can increase your heart rate and blood pressure, making it harder to perform the threading properly.
At your consultation for thread lift surgery, our practitioner will provide you with postoperative instructions to minimize discomfort and enable you to return home quickly.