Kybella Double Chin Treatment in Huntington Beach
What is Kybella?
Kybella is an FDA-approved injectable treatment that improves the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin. It’s the first and only injectable treatment for adults with submental fat.
Kybella is made from deoxycholic acid, a natural substance that dissolves fat in your body. Once injected, Kybella attacks the membranes of fat cells, liquifying them so the body can absorb them.
How Does Kybella Work?
When a practitioner injects Kybella into your submental area (your chin), it kills fat cells, reducing the appearance of a double chin. The number of treatment sessions will vary based on the amount of fat under the chin and your treatment goals.
Why Choose Kybella at House of Aesthetics?
Here are some reasons why you should choose Kybella at House of Aesthetics:
At House of Aesthetics, we understand that every individual is unique. That’s why we offer personalized Kybella treatment plans that are tailored to your specific needs and goals. Our experienced professionals will assess your anatomy and desired results to create a treatment plan that is both effective and safe.
At House of Aesthetics, our Kybella treatments administered by experienced and board-certified practitioners. They have extensive knowledge of facial anatomy and are skilled in injecting Kybella safely and effectively.
We offer competitive pricing on our Kybella treatments. We believe that everyone should have access to this effective and affordable treatment.
Here are some additional reasons why you should choose House of Aesthetics for your Kybella treatment:
- We offer a variety of other aesthetic treatments and services, so you can get all your beauty needs met in one place.
- We have a comfortable and welcoming environment where you can relax and feel at ease.
- We are committed to providing our patients with the highest quality care and service.
Kybella Before and After
Explore remarkable Kybella before and after pictures showcasing the transformative effects of this non-surgical double chin treatment. Witness real results and envision the possibilities for achieving a more contoured jawline. Discover the power of Kybella at House of Aesthetics in Huntington Beach.
Key Benefits of Kybella for a Slimmer Jawline
Effective Fat Reduction:
- Kybella uses deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring molecule in the body that helps break down fat.
- This targeted approach destroys fat cells under the chin, leading to noticeable and permanent results.
- Unlike temporary methods like facial exercises, Kybella offers long-lasting results without surgery.
Non-Surgical and Minimally Invasive:
- Kybella avoids the risks and recovery time associated with surgery.
- The procedure involves injecting a small amount of Kybella solution into the submental fat area.
- This minimally invasive approach minimizes discomfort and allows for a quick return to daily activities.
Gradual and Natural-Looking Results:
- Kybella works gradually, allowing your body to naturally eliminate the destroyed fat cells.
- This provides a subtle and natural-looking reduction in the double chin, avoiding an “overdone” appearance.
- Multiple treatment sessions may require for optimal results, allowing you to control the progression and achieve your desired outcome.
Improved Confidence and Self-Esteem:
- A slimmer jawline can significantly boost your confidence and self-esteem.
- Kybella can help you feel more comfortable and attractive in your own skin.
- This improved self-image can positively impact your personal and professional life.
Minimal Downtime and Discomfort:
- Kybella treatments typically take only 15-20 minutes, easily fitting into your busy schedule.
- While some temporary swelling, bruising, or redness may occur, discomfort is usually mild and manageable with over-the-counter pain medication.
- No bandages or stitches required, allowing you to resume your normal activities right away.
Convenient and Safe Treatment:
- Kybella is an FDA-approved treatment with a well-established safety profile.
- It is widely available at medical spas and dermatology clinics, making it easily accessible.
- Experienced and qualified practitioners administer the injections, ensuring your safety and comfort throughout the process.
- Once destroyed, fat cells do not regenerate, resulting in permanent reduction of the double chin.
- With proper maintenance and a healthy lifestyle, you can enjoy the benefits of Kybella for years to come.
Overall, Kybella offers a safe, effective, and convenient solution for individuals seeking a slimmer jawline and improved self-confidence. The non-surgical approach, minimal downtime, and long-lasting results make it a popular choice for those seeking a non-invasive way to achieve their aesthetic goals.
Ready to discover the benefits of Kybella for yourself? Schedule a consultation with House of Aesthetics to discuss your options and unlock your confidence with a redefined jawline.
Cost of Kybella
Since each Kybella treatment will vary depending on the number of injections needed. The pricing varies from patient to patient. On average, Kybella treatments cost anywhere between $1,000 and $2,400 per treatment. The number of treatments you’ll need will decide the total cost. Most patients will require 2-4 treatment sessions spaced 6-8 weeks apart. Kybella delivers permanent fat reduction and a slimmer jawline worth the investment for many.
How Long Does Kybella Last?
Kybella treatment produce long-lasting results. For most people, the results should last for several years, and sometimes even a lifetime. The amount of time required for the procedure to be effective will depend on the severity of the condition and the number of vials used. Most patients will require three to four treatment sessions. If large amounts of fat targeted, additional treatments may be necessary.
How Long Does Kybella Swelling Last?
Kybella is an FDA-approved injection that breaks down fat cells under the chin. It works by triggering an inflammatory response. This causes the swelling and bruising that is common with Kybella injections. The swelling may last for several days to a month. This is a natural reaction to the deoxycholic acid that is use in the injection.
Am I a Candidate For Kybella?
Are you considering Kybella to achieve a more sculpted jawline? At House of Aesthetics, we can help you determine if you are a good candidate for this treatment.
- Adults 18 years or older with excess fat under the chin (submental area).
- Individuals with a heavy or masculine jawline or excess neck fat.
- Those in good general health with no underlying medical conditions.
Not a Good Candidate for Kybella:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Individuals with a history of blood clots.
- People with an allergy to deoxycholic acid (the active ingredient in Kybella).
- Those with problems swallowing.
- Previous neck surgery: Scarring from prior surgery can affect Kybella results.
- Medical history: We will review your medical history to ensure Kybella is safe for you.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Unsure if Kybella is right for you? We encourage you to schedule a free consultation at House of Aesthetics. We will assess your suitability for the treatment and answer any questions you may have.
Together, we can help you achieve your desired aesthetic goals!
Can Kybella Be Used on Love Handles?
Love handles” are excessive fatty areas around waist above the hips. Kybella can be use if you are in good shape and have the ideal amount of body fat. In the past, invasive liposuction procedures were necessary to eliminate deposits beneath your lower belly. However, today Kybella, non-surgical solution can improve the appearance of both belly and love handles without surgery or downtime.
Can I Get Kybella While Pregnant?
While Kybella is generally safe for pregnant women, doctors advise against getting Kybella if you are pregnant or nursing. Kybella is not recommended during pregnancy or nursing as a woman's body is especially sensitive to deoxycholic acid and could experience serious complications if there is an allergic reaction or the treatment goes awry.
Can I stop taking anti-inflammatory drugs or blood thinners before beginning Kybella therapy?
If you take blood-thinning drugs such as NSAIDs (ibuprofen) or acetaminophen, it is imperative that these are stopped one week prior to receiving your Kybella injections. Additionally, avoid any food or supplements which could thin your blood, such as turmeric, ginger, Vitamin E, garlic, Gingko biloba and fish rich in Omega 3.
Can I resume working out after Kybella injections?
No, unlike many other body contouring treatments, you don't need to wait until after your Kybella injections before beginning physical activity again. However, give your body time to heal from the procedure so it can work properly.
Can I Have More Than One Kybella Treatment?
Most doctors recommend three to four treatment sessions spaced about one month apart for optimal results. Patients usually notice a visible decrease in their double chin after two sessions, though it may take up to four or more treatments in order to see full benefits.
Can I have this treatment at a Med Spa?
At House of Aesthetics Med spa, practitioners can administer Kybella. We will mark the treatment sites before administering injections, use topical numbing cream to reduce discomfort during your Kybella treatment. Post treatment we recommend placing a cold compress or ice pack on the treatment area to help with swelling.
Is Kybella Covered by Insurance?
In general, health insurance does not cover the cost of Kybella. However, we offer memberships, discounts and special promotions to reduce out-of-pocket expenses for this procedure.
What Are the Side Effects of Kybella?
Kybella is generally safe for most patients, though some may experience temporary discomfort and swelling around their chin area. This could make it difficult to swallow, so patients should speak to their doctor before receiving injections.
It's possible that taking medication can cause bruising around your chin area, especially if you have a history of blood clotting issues or are taking drugs like aspirin or ibuprofen. If any of these apply to you, your doctor may suggest an alternate medication to address double chin symptoms.
After your Kybella treatment, you may experience some swelling and tenderness in the treated area. This is a normal reaction to the procedure and should go away within a few days.
How Much Does a Single Session of Kybella Cost?
The cost of an individual treatment session varies based on several factors, the number of vials used per treatment and where you reside. As with any type of medical injectable, patients' safety and quality should always come first when selecting a provider for this type of injection. Kybella treatments cost anywhere between $1,000 and $2,400 per treatment.
After Treatment Recovery
With multiple treatments, your chin will appear slimmer and more defined. However, results don't show immediately; they take up to 12 weeks before they become visible.
Most patients can return to work the day of their procedure, though swelling may persist for up to a week. Swelling may be more noticeable if you have excess fat under your chin but usually subsides with subsequent treatments.
Can You Get Kybella in Your Stomach?
Up until recently, this injectable only approved to treat fat beneath the chin. Now it can also be use on other body areas like abdomens, thighs and armpits with guidance from an experienced practitioner.
Can Kybella Be Used on Cheeks?
Kybella, which has a valid indication for use around the chin, can also be use to lift up cheeks that have become loose. Kybella works by dissolving fat cells so they shrink or eliminated by your body through deoxycholic acid. An ingredient presents in Kybella that dissolves fat cells to promote cell turnover and rejuvenation.
Can Kybella Be Used on Arms?
Kybella can injected into other body areas that have pockets of fat, such as back of neck, arms, abdomen or love handles; however, this use considered "off label" and it has not yet been FDA approved for these additional uses.
Can Kybella cause hair loss at the injection site?
Hair loss at injection sites is uncommon but could occur. The severity of this side effect depends on how many injections given and how long you wait between treatments.
How Long Will Results Take to Show?
Results from Kybella can seen within four weeks, however most patients require multiple treatments for optimal success. It is therefore essential that you plan ahead for your next appointment and book it well in advance of any special events you have planned.
If you are considering Kybella, be sure to find a board-certified practitioner who has an experience in the procedure. Doing so will guarantee the safest care possible.
Can I Sleep on My Side After Kybella?
It is essential to avoid sleeping on your side after Kybella as this position puts pressure on any incisions or implants and may lead to shifting or delayed healing. Therefore, it's best to lie flat on your back with part of your upper body elevated for support.
To minimize swelling after treatment, apply cold compresses on and off for two hours. It's also beneficial to sleep upright with a couple of pillows and reduce salt intake.
How Many Vials of Kybella Do I Need?
Your answer to this question depends on your aesthetic goals, desired look after treatment and desired amount of fat you wish to lose. The best way to find out is to consult with our experienced professional about your options.
Are the Results of Kybella Permanent?
Unfortunately, no. However, if you maintain your weight and don't gain any additional fat, the effects should last a long time.
Contact House of Aesthetics Med Spa For Kybella Double Chin treatment in Huntington Beach
We look forward to making you look your best natural beauty.
Call us at 714 596 1053 or contact us online for service in Huntington beach, orange county, and nearby areas of California.